This Native American symbol for saddlebags represents the concept of a journey. The ranch is located just off the Geronimo Trail, one of the Scenic Byways designated by the state of New Mexico. Accessible via good roads, we are 4 hours from either Albuquerque or El Paso airports, 2 hours from Truth or Consequences, traveling though high desert, rolling plains, and magnificent forests.
Open March through mid-November.
We are a small ranch with only 4 cabins and maximum capacity of 16.
Check In/ Check Out Policy:
Check in time is between 4:00 – 7:00 PM the day of your arrival.
Check out time is 10:30 AM the day of your departure.
7 night stay $2,415 per person
6 night stay $2,070 per person
5 night stay $1,725 per person
4 night stay $1,380 per person
3 night stay $1,035 per person
Includes children 12 and older.
Children’s Rates (Ages 6-11)
7 night stay $1,932 per child
6 night stay $1,656 per child
5 night stay $1,380 per child
4 night stay $1,104 per child
3 night stay $828 per child
Ages 3-5 $85/night. Ages 0-2 stay free.
* All rates are subject to New Mexico taxes (currently 5.6875%). Staff gratuities are not included and are at your discretion – a guideline is 15-20% of your total.
**Rider weight limit 240 pounds. Horseback riding requires a certain amount of physical fitness. These requirements are to ensure the safety and comfort of both riders and horses.
*** Please note your Guest Responsibilities: all guests will be required to follow the ranch/stable and guide or wranglers’ safety policies and procedures and all guests will be required to sign a Participant Assumption of Risks, Acknowledgment of Inherent Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch upon their arrival. Please review the documents you will need to sign when you arrive at the ranch: Registration and Protective Headgear Offering, Adult Inclusive Release, Under 18 Inclusive Release
Thank you for booking your guest ranch vacation with us. We are looking forward to your stay with us. Life happens and we are very aware that circumstances out of your control can change your plans. Due to our small size and remote location, cancellations significantly affect us. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- We require a 50% deposit. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If you reserve with a credit card, the balance will automatically be charged to the same card.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future visit within one year if we are successful in rebooking guests for your scheduled period.
- Travel Insurance is recommended – In order to protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances interfering with your vacation, we strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance. You can use any travel insurance company you are comfortable with. As members of the Dude Ranchers Association, we recommend Travel Guard. Click Here or call 877-249-5376 and refer to product number 008573.
- No credit for late arrival or early departure.
- Personal Checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted.
Hot Springs Resort Special